My Platform is Simple.
What matters to me, first and foremost, is leading with integrity, representing the interests of District 4 residents. As your Commissioner, I will implement an accountable, no-nonsense approach to using taxpayer resources. We must plan and budget for our future and the future of our children.
- Work closely with community and business leaders seeking to diversify our economy
- Work with Florida Gulf Coast University as an important resource for the future of the “new” economy of Collier County
- Explore and evaluate new technologies required by small/medium “clean” companies to attract to Collier County
- Create a “business-friendly” environment in county government
- Support our local businesses and encourage new small/medium businesses to relocate to Collier County
- Update the County’s strategic plan, creating a blueprint for the County’s future
with input from the community and all local governing bodies
- Balance the budget with a continued review of operations for efficiency
- Use financial discipline and lower the county debt
- Support the continuing efforts of fire district consolidation
- Develop an ongoing review and accountability for all phases of County government
- Create and nurture strong relationships with our citizens for our volunteer boards – we are very fortunate as a County to have such an extraordinary and valuable resource!
- Insist on respect and civility for all, understanding that governing must be a collaborative effort
Maintain Our Quality of Life
- Put people first – neighborhoods are the backbone of our community
- Preserve our natural resources for all to enjoy
- Meet the required annual maintenance budgeted for our roadway system
- Support our public transportation infrastructure
- Ensure public safety through appropriate, efficient and effective ways and means
- Maintain our parks as safe and clean recreational areas